Welcome to your future motorsport oasis!
We look forward to taking the next steps of your journey with you in welcoming you to one of the finest motorsports facilities and road courses in the Western US.
Inde Motorsports Ranch is the gold standard for private motorsport clubs because our passion is elevating the typical membership experience to the highest level possible, both on and off the track. We specialize in providing our members with unlimited track access all year round, first class customer service, and unparalleled amenities to ensure each visit is enjoyable both on and off the track.
We look forward to welcoming you to the INDE family!
Take your motorsports experience to the next level and become a part of the Inde community. Enjoy the many privileges of membership that comes with unprecedented access and quality track time on your very own private race track all year round. Whether you are looking for an hour of track time or consecutive days for testing and tuning our membership offerings can accommodate your needs.
The INDE Difference
- We offer quality track access to our members 350+ days per year with no black out dates.
- Inde was established in 2010 so we have a strong track record of perfecting the overall membership experience.
- We provide our members with one of the best road courses in the Western US, which includes a 2.75 mile circuit with over 40 unique configurations and 200 feet of elevation changes.
- We have the most professional, courteous, and responsive staff in the business; many members tell us our staff is like family.
- We offer numerous unique, turn-key amenities and programs: private garage bays for lease, trackside garage condos for sale, luxurious casitas for overnight stays, daily food service, custom coaching, air charter service, private airport with helipad and 30 RV hook ups.
- Our membership base represents over 40 states and provinces throughout North America. Our members are humble, down-to-earth folks that have a strong sense of community.
- It’s personal. When you join Inde, expect to be treated like family at your new home away from home ensuring each visit is enjoyable and unforgettable.
“There’s a strong sense of community here; we call it the “Inde family”, which includes the members, staff and owners. We have made some truly great friends since joining IMR, and it is such a blessing to be able to enjoy all that Inde has to offer with all of these fine people! With a 14 year-old son still at home, we’ve been able to enjoy amazing quality time at IMR. Driving cars together on the track, riding dirt bikes, driving our RZR UTV on the off-road track, and even exploring the beautiful surrounding area on our mountain bikes–the range of activities at the ranch is near endless…”
“The length and variety of the track, and its uniquely sloping terrain, are what set INDE apart, far apart, from its competitors.
When I began shopping for a private track from my home base in Phoenix, any time I mentioned INDE to an experienced race car driver who has driven it, they always stop the conversation to gush about the track. Many told me that among all road race circuits in the Western US, INDE and Sonoma Raceway are the two very best because of how they flow with the underlying terrain.”
“It’s called a ‘motorsports oasis’ and it truly goes beyond that. Being a member at the ranch is like an entire bowl of Lucky Charms marshmallows without the bland cereal. The staff is amazing. The track is one of the best in the US. The facilities are top shelf. Every time I’ve brought a guest out here, they’re treated like royalty. Out here it’s more than just the track; it’s the facilities, the staff, and the ability to hike up the top of the hill and look over the track and have one of the most amazing views in Arizona.”
“Inde Motorsports Ranch is a well maintained and very challenging track located in a valley surrounded by mountain peaks. The circuit is not easy to learn in any of the several configurations that are possible. It is a great facility, but what makes it so special is the Inde Motorsports Ranch owners and staff. It’s all about the experience.”
“For every car enthusiast who’s into motorsports there is no better feeling than being on track; except when you’re on a track you call home. Joining a private race track was a foregone conclusion and I visited a few facilities before deciding on Inde Motorsports Ranch. Its challenging layout, incredible surroundings and the unlimited track access during the year made the decision easy. Spending an adrenaline filled weekend with fellow members who’ve become friends and the Inde Motorsports Ranch team who’ve become family made the decision right.”
Road & Track
“Decommissioned fighter jets dot the 1,700 acre grounds and the main straight of this challenging course serves as a functional runway for club members who have the means to use it. The straight, where we did our acceleration testing, is the only place to relax when lapping the course, given its multiple interconnecting turns, blind entries and significant elevation changes.”
“Inde Motorsports Ranch is a high speed technical track that puts as much emphasis on suspension as it does horsepower. Plenty of elevation changes, off camber, increasing and decreasing radius turns means the driver has very little time to rest during laps. The track is almost like running a ‘best of’ mix tape with replicas of the most challenging corners from around the world.”